Thursday, February 21, 2008

How Cute?

Check out this little guy, SO cute.

I never did really get my photography biz off the ground. I still could, I suppose, but I sorta lost my momentum. Don't ya just HATE when that happens? Plus, much of what I was wanting to do, had to be done in the evening hours, and that didn't work out so good since I was really needing to sleep MORE, not less. It's a long story.

Everything is going decently well. I thought I was going to do the podcast again at sometime, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Since the photo thing never materialized (yet) I also didn't get to do the recordings I wanted to do. I know, BUMMER, but that's reality for ya.

Anyway, just wanted to give an update for those few that wander in over here now and then, and I really wanted to post the link to that sheepy sweetness up there =)

I'm still blogging over at Clandestine and Candour, so if you want to see what's going on now and then, head on over, I'll be making lemonade =) or coffee, or whatever your poison is in cyber space.

No comments: